We would like to partner with Nasdaq Data Link to distribute our real-time data? What information do you need to kick off the engagement?
To start the effort, we'll need details around the following areas:
- Data & Messages
- average number of messages per day
- average size of message
- 1 millisecond peak message rate (in last 6 months)
- 1 second per peak rate (in last 6 months)
- Data Pipeline
- Do you operate in the cloud or in own datacenter?
- Do you already send data to the cloud?
- What protocols and message formats are in use (ITCH, SOUP, FIX, etc)?
- Is the expectation that they will push the data to or will fetch data from their system?