How do I subscribe to a premium data feed?
To subscribe to a premium data feed, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account at data.nasdaq.com.
If you do not have an account yet, you may sign up for one here. It is free to create an account and no credit card is required.
- Once logged in, go to the Core Financial Data section of Nasdaq Data Link's website. Check off "premium" on the left-hand side.
- Search for data using the top search bar or browse through the premium data feeds shown throughout the page. Click on any data feed that interests you.
- Once you click on a data feed, you will be taken to the product page for that feed. There will be a "View Pricing" button at the right-hand panel which will show you pricing for that particular feed.
- You will then see the available subscription plans for that data feed. Depending on the data feed, you may be able to choose different levels of history and different subscription terms (eg. monthly, quarterly or annual). Pick the subscription plan you want and click "Subscribe."
- Provide your full name and address, then click "Checkout."
- Enter your credit card information and submit your payment. As soon as you complete the payment, you'll be able to access the data.
Note: Depending on your account type (Business, Academic or Personal), the pricing page for certain data feeds may only show a "Contact Sales" button. This is because pricing for these feeds is highly customized depending on your use case. We ask that you contact our sales team and explain your use case so that we may provide you with a quote.
The pricing pages for certain data feeds may also show this message:
Sorry, Nasdaq Data Link and the publisher are only able to license this product for select use-cases. Please contact us and provide more information about your firm and how you plan on using the data. Our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible.
We show the above message for data feeds that are for institutional use only, as per our agreement with the provider of these feeds. These feeds are not available for academic or personal use. If you are an individual and are interested in gaining an institutional license e.g. via your workplace, please contact us and provide details about your firm and your use case. We will then advise you on licensing and pricing based on your exact use case.