Where can I find data for options or option chains?
Please be advised that we do not offer data on options chains.
Our options data show derived data, risk metrics, or analytics (e.g. volatility surfaces, implied volatilities, put/call ratios), settlement prices, and smoothed market quotes on an end of day basis. Please see the data feeds shown here. You can click on any of the data feeds shown and click on Documentation to see what each feed covers.
The following data feeds in particular are related to options prices:
OptionWorks CME Options Settlement Prices
- Product page: https://data.nasdaq.com/databases/OWCS/data
- Documentation: https://data.nasdaq.com/databases/OWCS/documentation
- Sample data: https://data.nasdaq.com/databases/OWCS/documentation?anchor=sample-data
OptionWorks ICE Options Settlement Prices
- Product page: https://data.nasdaq.com/databases/OWIS/data
- Documentation: https://data.nasdaq.com/databases/OWIS/documentation
- Sample data: https://data.nasdaq.com/databases/OWIS/documentation?anchor=sample-data
ORATS Smoothed Options Market Quotes
- Home page: https://data.nasdaq.com/databases/OSMV/data
- Documentation: https://data.nasdaq.com/databases/OSMV/documentation
- Sample data: https://www.quandl.com/databases/OSMV/documentation?anchor=sample-data
See also the real-time Smart Options data for institutional investors: https://data.nasdaq.com/databases/NSO/documentation.